From: Alan Septoff <privateemail1...@progressiveexchange.org>

Hello all:

Any advice for  how to get unblocked by symantec's corporate spam filter?

We have been, I'm fairly sure based on the code we receive, manually
blacklisted.

Which would be endurable if we were just blocked from sending to the
company I suspect of having us blacklisted. But it affects us with all
symantec customers which include, for example, New Mexico state government.

Any ideas/help?

Our mail is hosted with google, it's properly configured with SPF/DKIM, and
according the spam database filters like http://mxtoolbox.com/
blacklists.aspx, we come up completely clean. That's important b/c the code
symantec returns when blocking our messages -- 553 -- say that it's
filtered in a certain way.

Thanks for any wisdom you might provide.

Alan

=== EARTHWORKS:  Protecting Communities and the Environment

Alan Septoff, Strategic Communications Director
asept...@earthworksaction.org
Work: 202-887-1872x105 <(202)%20887-1872> | Mobile: 202-271-2355
<(202)%20271-2355> | Skype: alanseptoff
Facebook: earthworksaction <http://facebook.com/earthworksaction> |
Twitter: earthworks <http://twitter.com/earthworks> | earthworksaction.org

USE YOUR CONSUMER POWER: PLEDGE TO END DIRTY GOLD MINING!
http://pledge.nodirtygold.org

Combined Federal Campaign #41290, Member of EarthShare