From: Zachary Manfredi <zachary-john.manfr...@yale.edu>

Hi All, very quick update re: litigation against Trump Executive Order;

I'm on the Yale clinic team that is working on the nationwide class action
with an emergency stay in place enjoining Trump's Executive Order. For
copies of Judge Donnelly's order enjoining removal of refugees and the
hearing transcript, see https://www.law.yale.edu/study
ing-law-yale/clinical-and-experiential-learning/our-clin
ics/worker-and-immigrant-rights-advocacy-clinic/darweesh-v-trump. We are
also working on issues of US Customs and Boarder Patrol compliance with the
court's order. If you know of specific individuals stopped abroad/stopped
from boarding plans, have any info on intimidation of individuals detained
at airports in the US, or know of people removed from the United States
after Saturday, January 28 at 5:45am, please email
airportwa...@mailman.yale.edu. You may not get immediate replies, but we
are working to compile information that will help inform us as to how the
Executive Order is being applied.

-Zachary Manfredi