Jay makes a good point. The list is going a bit off topic on this subject,
as the list's purpose is to discuss how technology can be used to promote
public goods.

Discussing the so-called #MuslimBan is OK, so long as there is a
technological component to it. For example, how can we design technologies
to oppose the #MuslimBan or to enable minorities who feel threatened by
President Trump to protect themselves and remain engaged in the political
process?

Best,
Yosem
(One of the moderators)