From: Erek Dyskant <e...@dyskant.net>

Hey Team:

I'm working with Dulles Justice, a group of volunteer lawyer
supporting travelers who are effected by the EO. We have volunteer
lawyers available onsite at Dulles Airport and additional backline
support.

I'm working on the web development team for the soon-to-be launched
website. One of the areas we run into is referring people to other
similar programs that have popped up at other airports. We've got a
data file with the location and contact info here.

Is there someone here who'd be able to design and develop us a
visually appealing map and search function? Something along the lines
of a map with markers for where each volunteers are, and a
corresponding table with search so that people can easily find a
specific location if they know it by name rather than location. It
should serve the dual goals of communicating that this is a truly
global movement with lawyers coming together from everywhere, and as a
usable tool for people seeking help.

We don't have any platform preference. Whatever works and gets the job done.

Shoot me a note if you're interested with a couple links on projects
you've worked on, and I'll get you connected with the right folks on
the web team.

Thanks!
Erek