On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 09:00:57PM -0800, Yosem Companys wrote:
We also have a series of listservs on topics related to Liberationtech. The
most important lists are the following:

  - Events:

For the aforementioned lists, we try to compile a list of all events, job
opportunities, and call for papers related to Liberationtech from all over
the world.

Related to this: would it be possible to have a list that contains all e-mails not related to any of these topics? I am typically very interested in many discussions that take place on this list, but not particularly in events, jobs or CfP announcements. Perhaps e-mails pertaining to these particular topics could be flagged in some way to facilitate filtering on our side.

Just a thought. I enjoy the list anyway :-)

JMM.