Thanks, Yosem for the clarification and inclination to help spread the word.

Yes, that's my post on LinkedIn. After a decade working for E-Democracy
full-time, I've started helping other projects with their online engagement
needs. Some projects are via E-Democracy ( Poplus.org via mySociety) or
directly like KHub.Net .

In terms of pro-bono work however, as a volunteer via E-Democracy.org, I
host the 6500+ member Open Government and Civic Technology Facebook Group.

If you are interested in tech for civic good and open government, please
join us:

http://Facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup

Also, since 1998, I've offered the free Democracies Online Newswire email
announcement list: http://dowire.org

Thanks,
Steven Clift
http://linkedin.com/in/netclift