From: Emma Hartung <ehart...@stanford.edu>

*- please forward widely via email or Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/257642974648071/> -*

Stanford Sanctuary Now’s first meeting with President Marc Tessier-Lavigne
is tomorrow (Thursday).

*Together, we can make it a demonstration and celebration of the Stanford
community’s support for sanctuary policies and immigrant justice on campus
and in the Bay--please join Stanford Sanctuary Now for all or any of the
events below.*

*[image: Imagen integrada 1]*

1:45pm Gathering (Main Quad/Green Library fountain, 487 Lasuen Mall, NOT
the red one)

[image: Image result for green library fountain stanford]

Rally together to show our support before heading over to the President’s
office -- gather under the Green Library arcades in the case of rain

2:15pm Solidarity Art (Main Quad, near Bldg 10)

Await news outside of the meeting building; bring a friend, bring homework,
or make signs, art and cards in support of immigrant justice and campus
workers

3pm Press Conference (Main Quad, near Bldg 10)

Join as we share updates and next steps with students, workers, community
members and the press. We hope to celebrate a positive commitment from the
university to supporting students, workers, and community members most
impacted by recent executive orders on immigration

~Please share widely, and reach out to emmahart...@gmail.com if you would
like to share your art supplies or uplifting chants and songs, or document
via photo, video or social media~

--
Emma Hartung
Stanford University | 2017