From: Brad Girardeau <bgira...@stanford.edu>

Hi everyone!

Join us for our next Capture The Flag orientation session tomorrow! We'll
learn how to approach the web security challenges found in CTFs and also
prepare for the Boston Key Party CTF next weekend.

The session is *tomorrow 2/20 *at *3pm *in *Huang 305*. It'll be a great
way to get hands on experience with web security vulnerabilities, so bring
a laptop- plus there will be *pizza!* CS107 or equivalent experience is
recommended.