Act Now is an app that brings every feature of a call center to the
palm of your hand. It facilitates active citizenship by:

*helping you to quickly find contact information for your senators and
representatives

*giving you call scripts, email scripts, and letter scripts at the ready

*informing you on current issues with an FAQ page

*updating you on what events happen around campus (call centers, meetings, etc.)

*notifying you / reminding you at a set time of your choosing to make
calls / go to events

*having a goal system where you set your own daily/weekly/monthly goals

*adding a social aspect where you can connect with friends to see if
they have been calling more than you have and if not, encourage them
to make calls

*accepting suggestions and idea submission for potential events,
phonebanking, FAQ, etc. sessions

We look to combine websites like “calltowin.org”, “5calls.org”,
“usecalltoaction.com”, “https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials”, and
more with the traditional idea of a call center and create one app for
them all to exist in. Someone is more likely to use an app than log
onto a website or physically attend a call center.

We have the idea, the energy, and the drive, but need help with the
execution; thus, we are looking for software engineers and developers
to create a simple app that incorporates these ideas in a clean and
user-friendly way.

Thank you so much again! Please let us know if you need any more information.

Best,
Penelope