I suppose I'm not the only list registrant who is beginning to get these
"delivery failed" notifications after messages have been sent out by others.

                                                                       Aryt

On Jun 11, 2017 2:02 PM, <639e3...@opayq.com> wrote:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software at Junk
Email Filter.

The message from "mailman.stanford.edu [Masked]" <FWD-
737QNYRMGFAWYBIAIMQTRID3EFWQCANMADIAA5ADLFR6AHJBDGYANCCKEATG
IJWAFOQC4IDMEMMCI4DGPUJAAUIAEAACA===@opayq.com> is being returned by server
opayq-outbound.junkemailfilter.com on Sun, 11 Jun 2017 11:02:36 -0700

A message that you sent could not be delivered to all of its recipients.

NOTE: And this is important - Junk Email Filter is a front end spam
filtering service. We accept email for our customers, filter it, and pass
the good email on. Sometimes when we forward email as good the server we
forward to rejects it. Generally if you are getting this message it is
because the server we forwarded to  * NOT JUNK EMAIL FILTER * has rejected
the message.

If you see below the phrase "error from remote mail server" then it is the
server who we are forwarding to, NOT US who is rejecting the email. Read
the reason carefully and see if you can correct the cause of the rejection.

The following address(es) failed:

  ty...@tylerfisher.org
    host eforward2.registrar-servers.com [162.255.118.62]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    550 The content of this message looked like spam.

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;ty...@tylerfisher.org
Remote-MTA: dns; eforward2.registrar-servers.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 The content of this message looked like spam.

list guidelines will get you moderated: https://mailman.stanford.edu/