fyi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juliet Nanfuka <jul...@cipesa.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 2:02 PM
Subject: Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa (FIFAfrica) 2017: Call for Session
Proposals
To: Cipesa Media <me...@cipesa.org>

Greetings!

FIFAfrica is inviting session proposals (Panel discussion/ Side event/
Lightning talk/ Skills workshop) for the upcoming Forum! Please see below for
more details. Over the coming weeks further information will be released about
the Forum. You can also use this link to submit session proposals.

Apologies for cross posting. Please share onward in your networks.

Best,
Juliet

|    |

| View this email in your browser  |

|    |

|  The Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and Southern Africa
(CIPESA) and the Association for Progressive Communications (APC) are proud to
host the upcoming Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2017 (FIFAfrica). Be on
the look out for more information over coming weeks. In the spirit of
multi-stakeholderism, we invite your thoughts and proposals for sessions that
can form part of FIFAfrica17.  |

|  Propose A Session  |

|    |

|  CIPESA                                                   APC  |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|    |

| Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2017
Johannesburg | South Africa