Hello folks

Last two days for receiving projects for Collective Intelligence for
Democracy open call. From the squares to bottom up and commons oriented
democracy. Think that the two responsibles of participation in Madrid city
hall were occupiers during 2011 Indignados wave.

https://twitter.com/participa_LAB/status/885407643019472896

Thanks!
Bernardo

--