It seems necessary, now, to hi-light the following caveat from the work;

.. should be noted however that the goal of this software
# is not the generation of bit sequences to compete with those from the
# CSPRNGs, which have theoretical proofs of their nice qualities. Since the
# techniques employed in the present software are all empirical or heuristic in
# nature, any rigorous proofs of qualities would evidently be futile from the
# outset. On the contrary, our main goal is rather humble: It consists in
# providing a practically acceptable, under circumstances fairly convenient and
# even welcome alternative means of obtaining high-quality pseudo-randomness.

You might question why it appears on this list, as software producers here
should be mostly interested in CSPRNGs. Fumbling RNG use in
privacy-oriented software usually leads to 'significant harms.'

-Travis

Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>
<https://plus.google.com/+TravisBiehn>