There a many of these, any other slight details that may help narrow? (I'm
not going but I'm jealous of almost everyone else in my org seems to be)

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Doug Schuler <
doug...@publicsphereproject.org> wrote:

> While I was abroad I received some sort of invitation for a preconference
> event on Tuesday May 15, the day before Rightscon conference in Toronto. It
> seemed pretty relevant and I blocked out time to attend it.
>
> Unfortunately I can find no trace of that message at all! Does anybody on
> this list know about anything going on that day that might be what I'm
> thinking about? Or whom I could talk to about this?
>
> Thanks for any ideas!
>
> — Doug
>

> --
> Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable on Google. Violations
> of list guidelines will get you moderated: https://mailman.stanford.edu/

Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: j...@cdt.org, p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871