Inclusion activists - this new book needs to be on your radar.

https://twitter.com/Too_Much_Online/status/1003751764615663616

https://www.thenation.com/article/how-to-get-rid-of-the-super-rich/

Talk about this book with friends, colleagues, families, community builders in
your area.

Ask your local public library to buy a copy of this book. At the public library
where I work, the library
buys more than 75 percent of the suggested book purchases. People might not
realize, library
managers are waiting for your book purchase suggestions.

Phil

See also

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/6/5964369/maximum-wage

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/06/04/minimum-decency-maximum-wage

https://twitter.com/amaximumwage

https://twitter.com/inequalityorg

http://act.ips-dc.org/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=1385

A few years ago, I taught some digital empowerment classes at the Institute for
Policy Studies.

https://ips-dc.org/

https://twitter.com/IPS_DC

Phil Shapiro, pshap...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."

"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real
options." David Suzuki