> On 2018/08/30, at 20:23:16, Yosem Companys <ycompa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any questions? Anything we overlooked? Please let Gonzalo or me know.

Thanks, Yosem and Gonzalo,
The list covers the basics, which is good. I have a few suggestions ,but before
I pose them to this list, ought I to wait until the new list and infrastructure
is set up? Personal experience, as well as observed, suggests I ought to. It
makes the collation of suggestions easier.

best,
Louis