Note this new video editing app is this is for Mac and Windows, but not Linux.
You'll need a Core i5 processor with 8 GB of RAM to use this on desktops.

[ https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html?sdid=YSYYG77D&mv=email |
https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html?sdid=YSYYG77D&mv=email ]

Apparently, the Android version will be coming out fairly soon.

I like the pricing options and plans -- very accessible, to my mind.

And useful to know, you could possibly use Adobe Premiere Rush on Linux (or
Chromebooks) if you access
this app on a Mac or Windows via Chrome Remote Assist - the free Chrome app
from Google. You'll need a friend
with the right hardware -- and the willingness to help -- to give that a try.

Adobe Premiere Rush includes code from Adobe Premiere, so familiarity with that
program would be helpful
in using this "light" version. You can learn Adobe Premiere for free via
Lynda.com and your public library card -- if
your local public library system subscribes to Lynda.com

I'm hoping Adobe Premiere Rush brings new voices to the table. Think about your
own role in helping to make
that happen.

phil

See also --

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVvcitc0LOY |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVvcitc0LOY ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL555FtRIcw

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZSRlNl-eXQ |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZSRlNl-eXQ ]

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzeuCuAZmT4 |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzeuCuAZmT4 ]

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGbte8DI6o |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvGbte8DI6o ]

Phil Shapiro, pshap...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real
options." David Suzuki