Hi All,

Do you know a crowdfunding consultant?

I'm assisting a team of researchers working on Puerto Rico's recovery and
reconstruction, and they'd like to do a crowdfunding campaign to help
finance their non-partisan and nonprofit efforts.

If any of you are experienced at putting together and running successful
crowdfunding campaigns (or know someone who is), please let me know as I'm
sure the research team would truly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Yosem