Chris-

I've heard numerous people say the same thing.  But I don't believe it.
 Most Libertarians have a lot more money they COULD give.

But most people want their money to be well spent- to be used responsibly.
 The Barr campaign hasn't inspired confidence, so far.  Giving money for new
air conditioning isn't most peoples idea of money well spent.

Now, if the Barr campaign decides to DO something, like preach the
Libertarian gospel, I think people will give.

PEACE
Steve