Newmax has an article about Milton Friedman's grandson and I think
its David's son getting together with one of the founders of Pay Pal
to build indepedent countries out in the Ocean. Milton'g gradson did
say they still may have to make an agreement with an existing nation
like Panama to fly their flag, otherwise another nation will likely
feel free to take them
over.

  Now how will the so called International Law of the Seas that the
great " conservative" Bush jr. signed affect this venture?--- In
Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/18/2008 5:21:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> Libertarian@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> Can  anyone explain to me, without resorting to logical fallacy,
why I
> should be  FORCED to pay for my own protection?
>

> With anarchy, you won't be forced to pay for protection any more
than you
> will be forced to pay for food.  However, if you want to eat and
buy ammo  for
> your self protection, you will probably have to pay for it.
>
> We have a long history of gated communities and guarded apartment
buildings,
> of bank guards and security firms.  I have a cousin who wanted  to
buy a
> house in a gated community on an island, with a drawbridge,
because, in  South
> Africa, the government could not protect him.  If you live with
others who are
> all the same, who agree all the time (think of an extended  family,
or a
> religious commune), you are safe, but you become subject to
majority rule or
> authoritarian rule (Father is always right), and life is simple
and boring.  If you
> tolerate diversity, the normal variability of humans  will assure
some "bad
> eggs" who will threaten you.  Then you will be  "forced" to buy
protection.
> You might rely on a volunteer police force,  for which you wouldn't
have to pay
> (volunteer fire companies used to be common),  but vigilante
justice is very
> imperfect, and if you don't participate (pay) you  may find
yourself without
> protection or even the victim the police.  And,  since you are not
forced to pay
> for courts, to whom do you appeal for protection  from the
protectors?

> **************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your
budget?
> Read reviews on AOL Autos.