Most studies show that all else being equal, we take votes
equally from three places, unique votes that would not have
been cast otherwise, Republicans and Democrats..

It's an urban legend that we hurt one side or another.

Unless we specifically target someone by supporting or
opposing them.  I have personally helped and hurt both
Republicans and Democrats.

I have likewise been thanked by both in person and
on TV for getting them elected.

Of course, I have never supported a D or R if a
Libertarian was running.

Bruce Cohen
949 813-8001
866 OC Bruce (866 622-7823) Toll free

Bruce Cohen Sales - Import/Export and representation
to and from the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan and Thailand

Past Chair - Libertarian Party of Orange County 2006

Campaign and political consulting and management
www.GetBruce.Com
www.GetBruce.BlogSpot.com

GOT Investment Real Estate
Full Service Real Estate Representation

BCT - Limousine Services
Serving Southern California

Coco Silk - Fine purses, accessories and jewelry
www.CocoSilk.com