*** Forwarded Message ***
My name is Emiliano Antunez and I was the chairman of the Libertarian Party in
Miami-Dade County from 1998 – 2001. I, along with Karl Dickey, current state
chairman of the Libertarian Party of Florida are asking for your help.

We are all aware that economic times are hard right now. We also know that
letting the same tax, spend and regulate politicians get elected will only
serve to make things worse. So what can a financially strapped citizen do
to make a difference in the 2008 election cycle?

Here in Florida we have a chance to make a difference by getting an individual
elected to the State Senate who is committed to individual rights and free
markets. His name is Dean Santoro, a former college professor and entrepreneur
who’smade huge strides and a positive difference in the lives of so many as a
teacher, a mentor and a leader. Dean needs our help. Not to make history or
climb some insurmountable mountain, but simply to win a political race against
an opponent that represents the worst of the big-government contingent. Dean's
opponent is Dan Gelber, a termed-out House legislator who attempted to push
through a tax bill in 2008 called the "Unitary Tax" that if passed would have
constituted the largest tax increase in our state’s history.  Now Gelber wants
to take his tax and spend agenda to the Senate and we must stop him.

Look how Dan Gelber summarily dismisses a question from a constituent in this
short :24 second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5s4-bqlLQ

Is this the kind of representation you want? Please draw the line in the sand
TODAY and help us elect Dean Santoro in Florida, a voice for limited
government, a true libertarian-republican that will fight tooth-and-nail for
us, the victimized taxpayers.

Please visit Dean Santoro's campaign website at: www.deansantoro.comto learn
more about him.

We won’t ask you for $500 or $250 not a $100, and even $50 still sounds like a
lot right now. All that we ask from you is a small investment in liberty of $5
or $10 dollars ($20 if you can spare it) to Dean Santoro’s campaign. Dean is
working tirelessly, going door to door, attending homeowners meetings, and
making media appearances - he has put everything else aside to campaign full
time until November 4th.

But like every viable campaign Dean needs to buy signs, print campaign
literature, send mailers to registered voters, produce TV and Radio ads and buy
airtime on TV and radio in order to broadcast our message of individual rights
and economic freedom.

Please we ask that you take a minute and donate to Dean Santoro’s campaign at:
https://www.completecampaigns.com/FR/contribute.asp?campaignid=Santoro
Together we can win a seat for liberty!

Emiliano Antunez
Campaign Manager