On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Nat W <sswu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Governor Sloan,
>
> What are you going to do if all the prisoners of the other states also
> deserve to be released per "The World Accoding to Sloan?"
>
> Nat

 I have actually spent some time thinking about this question.

Statistics are that there are 2.4 million people in prison in the United
States.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=1763

Assuming it is correct that 40% are from other countries, this means that
there are about one million foreigners in jail in the USA. Probably almost
all of them are illegal aliens.

There are no statistics on how many of our prisoners are dangerously
violent. I suspect that the seriously violent prisoners are rare, but then
again I really do not know.

What I have decided that I will do about this issue if I actually am elected
Governor and am in a position to carry out my plans, is that I am not going
to tell anybody what I am doing. The only people who will know will be those
on a "need to know" basis such as officials of the Department of
Corrections.

I will tell you that the illegal aliens will be sent back to their country
of origin. Also, everybody named O'Connor will go to Ireland if Ireland will
take them. Perhaps all the gays will go to San Francisco.

Of course, if anybody sent to these places tries to come back to New York,
they will go back in jail again and this time they will not be getting out.
No second chances.

Sam Sloan