To: l...@yahoogroups.com; american-libertarian-soci...@googlegroups.com;
americanlibertariansoci...@yahoogroups.com; blackflagsoci...@yahoogroups.com;
ltlcra...@hotmail.com; ddoud...@yahoo.com; dougklip...@aol.com;
edhea...@yahoo.com; perezfrank...@hotmail.com; correspon...@juno.com;
janh...@aol.com; skyhi_j...@hotmail.com; jeansbrot...@hotmail.com;
jwsmith42...@aol.com; lp...@yahoogroups.com; libertarian@yahoogroups.com;
lp...@yahoogroups.com; operationfullsl...@yahoogroups.com;
richardwin...@yahoo.com; sandy.ad...@myfloridahouse.gov; se...@cfl.rr.com;
semcountyl...@yahoogroups.com; thetaxtr...@aol.com
From: jcpatr...@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:36:17 -0400
Subject: [blackflagsociety] RE: [LVOF] Re: Insurance Mandates Unconstitutional

In order to run a business, the government does mandate workers compensation
insurance. People do have to make a living and the government should not limit
choice when it comes to being an employee or a business owner. When you are a
business owner, you are required by law to pay for workers compensation on
yourself and when you get hurt, it does not cover you because you are a
business owner. I think I personally will file my own federal lawsuit on that
mandate. A person should not be forced to pay for insurance he or she cannot
benefit from.
                                                            James Coakley