A Declaration of Intent
500 words require that I be very clear and to the point about my motivations
for seeking the LNC Chair. This article, with supporting links, can be found on
www.ErnestHancock.org.

The renaissance of libertarian philosophy has produced the hoped for revolution
in the minds of America ’s youth, and libertarianism has reentered American
politics.

In the past, the LPUS served as a ‘Liberty Nexus’ for those that chose to
embrace the principled libertarian philosophy that advocated for individual
rights, peace, freedom and tolerance. However, soon after making new alliances
with others of the same mind inside the LPUS, it is often clear to many of the
most passionate libertarian minds that their efforts are more productive
outside the LPUS. This revolving door effect has produced more libertarians
outside of the National Party than inside. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
But for the LPUS to be relevant to human freedom we must understand what is
happening and be of service to the individuals that are the change we seek.

Many tools provide immediate peer to peer communication and coordination with
local LP groups. But the LPUS’ inaction is often perceived as being an
impediment to these communications and the accompanying networking of
libertarians that results when we are politically active.

Often it is only the LPUS that has the standing to Challenge the Idolization of
an all powerful all knowing Federal Government, but the perception is that the
LPUS is not a challenge to the tyranny America increasingly suffers.

Fear of criticism has eliminated the LPUS from consideration as a front line
ally in the quest for liberty. 20 years of Hard Core No-Compromise libertarian
activism hasn’t kept me incarcerated, targeted and removed from relevance in
the world of politics, in fact, it has had just the opposite effect. Fearless
advocacy of libertarian philosophy is exactly what is missing from the LPUS.

My goal is to make it perfectly clear to the world that the LPUS in Convention
made a very clear choice to join the peaceful revolution against the Omnipotent
State . Any attempt to negotiate for a place inside this corrupt and
illegitimate abuser of human rights on their terms is a clear sign of fear and
weakness to those possessing the passion and talent to work for individual
liberty.

Vote percentages, money raised, laws passed, media coverage, inspired
activists,… are all side effects of a clear standard set and advocated for in
freeing as many minds as possible with the truth.
Peace over War, Truth not Lies, Courage trumping Fear, Resolve instead of
Compromise, Inspiration vs Compulsion, Self-Reliance not Dependence, Tolerance
over Bigotry, and above all, the advocacy of Love.

I offer nothing less than participation in a worldwide LOVEolution. The LPUS
has the opportunity to influence the greatest decentralization of power in
Human History, but we must first lead by example and be of service to the
individual activists advocating libertarian philosophy,… if not, then why would
they need us?

Ernest Hancock

Comments anyone?