On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Chris Edes <chrise...@dynamic-mail.net>wrote:

> email: http://ny.lp.org/officers
>

> "Surely, the names and addresses of members of the State Committee
> should be made available. They represent the members. How else will the
> members be able to contact those who represent them."
>
>  __._,_._

Thank you, but those are email addresses.

I want the postal street addresses, because I am sending a mailing through
the United States Postal Service.

Also, you still have not told us who is eligible to vote at the convention
on Saturday and how we can find out and challenge your determinations as to
whom is eligible to vote.

You are treating this convention as a big joke. It is time you start taking
your position as chairman of a political party seriously.
--
Sincerely,
Sam Sloan