On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM, GaryT <garyonthe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> *Something about throwing stones? When living in glass houses?*
> **
> *I think the moral was, don't.*
> **
> *Gary T*

Can you cite any instance where I have harassed people over the Internet,
where I have set up domain names in the names of people I am opposing, where
I have pretended to be somebody else other than who I am, or anything of
that nature?

Not only have I never done any of those things, but I am the best known
victim of it. A series of cases known as the "Fake Sam Sloan Cases" has been
filed in federal district courts in San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York,
Springfield Illinois and Lubbock Texas. One person has been arrested and
jailed in those cases. This is because more than 2500 emails signed "Sam
Sloan" were actually written and send by Paul Truong. These cases all
pertain to the game of chess.

The Real Sam Sloan