The next time you write a book, get me to publish it. I can do a much better
job.

Your cover is excellent, but the inside of the book, "The Manhattan Madam",
is terrible, awful, horrible. It is bold face, double spaced all the way
through the book, very hard on the eyes and a pain on my brain to read or
even to flip through.

If you were to include pictures of some of the girls who worked for you
(fully clothed) it could be a top seller. A lot of women will want to read
your book, for obvious reasons.

My best selling books right now are:

"Hiroshima" The story of how my uncle, a World War II B-29 bomber pilot,
dropped the A-Bomb on my Father-in-Law. (He missed, but just barely. My
Father-in-Law is still alive.)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/092389165X
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=092389165X

"A Grammar of Pashto A Descriptive Study of the Dialect of Kandahar,
Afghanistan". A very exciting book to read, especially if you are hunkered
down in a foxhole in Afghanistan, speakers of Pashto are shooting at you,
and you trying to figure out how to say "I surrender" in Pashto.

Oh, by the way, I am just about the only natural born American who is a
fluent speaker of Pashto. How did I learn it? I was arrested as a spy in
Afghanistan. They were going to execute me, so I had to learn how to speak
Pashto to save my own life.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891722
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=0923891722

"My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House", written by two domestic
servants who worked in the White House from 1909 to 1959. This book reveals
all the mistresses, girlfriends, drunken parties and so on by all these
presidents. This book was made into a movie. This book was my long time best
seller until "A Grammer of Pashto" passed it last month and the just-out
"Hiroshima" passed them both in the current month.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/092389196X
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=092389196X

Introduction to Metamathematics by Kleene. This is about a new kind of math.
I was a math major at the University of California at Berkeley, but I never
guessed and nobody else ever guessed that this book would become one of my
best sellers.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891579
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=0923891579

Sam Sloan