-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Please post everywhere you can post.
Date:   Sat, 22 May 2010 09:06:47 -0600
From:   Barbara C. Johnson <barbjohnso...@gmail.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

      *Please post everywhere you can post.*

      Thanks*.*

      Please COMMENT on Hank Richards' article on
      Examiner.com: http://www.facebook.com/l/b6337;tinyurl.com/358vls8
      <http://www.facebook.com/l/b6337;tinyurl.com/358vls8>. If the
      article gets 40
      comments, the story will be FEATURED all over the net and be picked
      up by Google. So if we want corruption in the courts and the need
      for court reform and the abolishment of judicial
      immunity to be featured finally in the media, it is extremely
      important to click the link to the article and COMMENT. Thank you.

--

Barbara C. Johnson, Advocate of Court Reform and Attorney in Fact

Apdo #404-4013
Alajuela, Atenas, Atenas
20501-Costa Rica

_veritas.johnso...@gmail.com_ <mailto:veritas.johnso...@gmail.com>
_barbjohnso...@gmail.com_ <mailto:barbjohnso...@gmail.com>

Twitter: barbjohnson74

SKYPE ID: barbaracjohnson74
SKYPEIN: 978-961-0079 (Call forwarded from Massachusetts to Costa Rica)
Phone 506-2446-6724

I am currently writing two more books: HOW TO books, which I hope will
help those folks representing themselves in court.  To cover publishing
costs, as well as related costs, I am now seeking donations via PAYPAL.
To donate, click
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SV6T3H4X7BHEG
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SV6T3H4X7BHEG>

    Author: /*Behind the Black Robes: Failed Justice*/ *is *available
    for purchase *as a paperback ($23.99) or a Kindle edition ($9.99)**
    *on www.Amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com/>. To go directly *to the
    Amazon book page, click*

http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Black-Robes-Failed-Justice/dp/1439241155/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251668088&sr=1-1

<http://www.amazon.com/Behind-Black-Robes-Failed-Justice/dp/1439241155/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251668088&sr=1-1>

    False Allegations: http://www.falseallegations.com
    <http://www.falseallegations.com/>
    Formerly, Participating Attorney:
    http://www.lawguru.com/cgi/bbs2/user/browse.shtml
    Campaign 2002: http://www.barbforgovernor.com
    <http://www.barbforgovernor.com/>
    -----
    The judicial system is very broken. It must be fixed.
    There are four people who can do the job:
    Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.
    Everybody thinks Somebody will surely do it.
    It is a job Anybody can do. But Nobody is doing it.
    At least I'm trying. What are you doing?
    -----
    It is dangerous to be right
    when the government is wrong.
                           ---     VOLTAIRE

    All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.
             Second, it is violently opposed.
             Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                       ---    *ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER (1788-1860)*