-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Richard Simkanin, Political Prisoner, Getting Out
Date:     Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:23:36 -0400

. .
.             Richard Simkanin, Political Prisoner, Getting Out

This Friday, June 18th, Richard Simkanin, after having been held as
a political prisoner by the U.S. tyrants for over SIX YEARS, will
be free (relatively speaking). I cannot even begin to express the
injustice that Mr. Simkanin has had to endure, in so many different
ways. What the god-complex megalomaniacs and their mercenaries--
especially one sadistic fascist swine called "Judge" John McBryde--
did to Mr. Simkanin is despicable. They hate him for his honesty
and courage, and his determination to tell the truth and do the
right thing, and they made sure to do whatever they could to
destroy his business, ruin his finances, mess up his family and
social life, assault his reputation, and otherwise do their best to
wear him down, in mind and body.

But Mr. Simkanin's integrity remains intact. His devotion to truth
and justice still live. The parasites did what they could to take
everything else away from him, but they could not touch his soul.

As odd as it sounds, being RELEASED from prison can be an extremely
difficult thing for someone to go through. And the longer someone
has been inside, the more traumatic the transition can be. I was
only in for a year, in a minimum security prison "camp"--more or
less "pretend" prison--and even then getting out of the cage felt
really weird. I can't imagine what it would be like after SIX
years, with family and social relationships messed up, finances
gone, and so on. But I know, despite the obvious positive side of
"getting out," it would be quite disturbing and difficult.

So, when Richard Simkanin steps out of the evil clutches of the
U.S. tyrants, I hope he gets the support he deserves, in light of
the huge personal sacrifice he made in an effort to defend freedom
and justice. I'm not sure which is more important: sending him a
word of support, or sending him a few Federal Reserve Notes. So do
both. If you mail them out TOMORROW, they should be waiting for him
when he steps out of prison on Friday. Here is the address for
sending letters or donations. (Checks should be made out to Daniel,
NOT to Dick, who I doubt has a bank account anymore.)

Richard Simkanin
c/o Daniel Schinzing
P.O. Box 222
Cleburne, TX  76033

I could say so much more about the injustice of this case, but this
will have to do for now. Figure out the most you can afford, double
it, and send him that.

Sincerely,

Larken Rose
http://www.larkenrose.com