On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:09:34 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Last thing in my mailbox is dated not long after midnight Tuesday night.  Sent
>a test message to the group an hour and some ago, Yahoo bounced it:

All my stuff bounced as well.  The groups no longer appears on the web site or
on my subscription list.

And of course, there is no way to contact the people running the site.  I put up
an inquiry in the answers group.

For the moment, ba-liberty is still up.

Frank Ney  N4ZHG  WV/EMT-B  NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
--
Election 2006 has come and gone, uprooting Bible-thumpers, born again
warmongers, xenophobes, torturers, and homo-haters, replacing them with