--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Lazlar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "I disagree... "
>
> If you have an opinion you should stand up and speak
> it.
>
> If you can't stand up and speak it, then you have no
> need for an opinion.

He did. Just because someone else articulated it so well that he
felt no need to either re-write or plagarize it, does not invalidate
that opinion. Your opinion is merely a recitation of despair and
surrender: Woe is me, all is lost! Let us give in to the tyrants!

IIRC, people under the Soviets, arguably a far more repressive
government than what we are under here, still kept the hope of
freedom alive. If your commitment to freedom is so weak, then I will
ask what others have (and you have not truly answered): Why are you
here? Is it just to get your jollies stirring the pot? Are you
looking for others who have surrendered to despair, given that
misery loves company? Are you an agent provocateur? Or just a bored
adolescent with nothing better to do?

Chris C.