I offer this from Google without further comment:
Results 1 - 10 of about 365,000 for "ron paul
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/paul%26\
r%3D67&usg=AFQjCNEG9UnDGnU2i1TkDSv1-3HqpAjAsQ> " libertarian
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/liberta\
rian%26r%3D67&usg=AFQjCNFepdJhsD5YNjsn29xY4dkwiuUvVA> .

--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory Stuart Pettigrew"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> George Phillies for President 2008
>
> FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
>

> *December 28, 2007*
>
> *George Phillies on the Web*
>
> A web search on Google for mentions of the Libertarian Party's
Presidential
> candidates gives
>
> "George Phillies" +libertarian = 976
> "Steve Kubby" +libertarian = 867
> "Christine Smith" +libertarian = 754
> "Wayne Allyn Root" +libertarian = 221
> "Mike Jingozian" +libertarian = 533
>
> All time:
> "George Phillies" +libertarian = 45,500
> "Steve Kubby" +libertarian = 38,700
> "Christine Smith" +libertarian = 29,000
> "Wayne Allyn Root" +libertarian = 14,400
> "Mike Jingozian" +libertarian = 6430
>
> (When two people try these searches, they may get modestly different
> numbers.)
>
> Each search used the candidate's name as an exact phrase, and required
that
> the word 'libertarian' also appear in the article.  For Wayne
> Root, we included all three versions of his name (Wayne Allyn Root,
Wayne
> Root and Wayne Allen Root) in the search.
>
> This is an Info Release, sent to Libertarians and Libertarian News
groups,
> not to the general press.  Phillies 2008 also does Press Releases, now
sent
> to more than 6500 media outlets across the country and around the
world.
> Press Releases stir up general interest and support for the
Libertarian
> movement and the Phillies campaign. Info Releases let us send out
> information libertarians who care about their party may find
interesting,
> but that the general press would find to be profoundly boring.
>
> The Phillies 2008 Libertarian Presidential Campaign press releases are
> attracting attention across America, most recently in an editorial in
the
> December 27 Arkansas Times.

http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=a99840cf-e\
b9f-4187-aa1f-11844f4887e8

> The Editorial closed:
>
> **A candidate for the Libertarian Party nomination, George Phillies,
speaks
> more sensibly than Huckabee, Romney and the Catholic League: "When a
> president takes office, he should place his hand in one place:  on the
> Constitution and the Bill of Rights he is swearing to protect.  The
> president holds a secular role defined by our Constitution. I reject
the
> demands of some Americans that our government should persecute other
faiths
> and beliefs, for example by barring abortions or regulating which
marriages
> are valid."*
>
> *A smart man, and a good American. The Republicans could use somebody
like
> him.**
>
> This editorial referred to our December 18th press release Phillies: I
Will