On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 16:06:10 -0000, "gerryagnew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The map can be seen here:
>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/absolut.jpg
>
>The story can be read here:
>http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60642
>
>Thank you Michael. One of the comments I saw abut the ad would be
>for Absolut to do an ad about "reality" in Sweden in 1943: namely a
>cross between the Swedish flag and the German swastika. This would
>be an excellent truth of Sweden back then - neutral in favour of
>Germany!

Someone who better at Photoshop than I am can run with this.  Or maybe Scott
Bieser can come up with an appropriate cartoon.

Frank Ney  N4ZHG  WV/EMT-B  NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
--
Politicians are like rats. What they steal for themselves is
miniscule compared to what they destroy getting it.