--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Ken Holder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> At 06:00 AM 5/6/2008, Curt Howland wrote:

> >On Tuesday 06 May 2008, Dennis Lee Wilson was heard to say:
> > > The "$1 Gas" is in the Slogans & Slang section, here:

<http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/1289034>http://www.cafepress.com/a\
rtemiszuna/1289034
> > > <http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/1289034>
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Dennis
> >
> >Maybe, with a small kick-back of course, TLE can link to your
> >bumper-sticker?
>

> Or even without a kickback. After all Dennis is one of the
> few to actually buy advertising space in TLE!
>
> >Just a thought. Oh, and to complete that thought, I'll go send TLE
$20
> >with that earmark.
>

> And thanks again!
>
> Ken Holder

TLE is the only place that I advertise and I am pleased that my
CafePress site has actually grown enough that I can afford to do so.
Many of my designs are so quirky or esoteric that I am hard pressed to
find an appreciative audience (such as TLE readers--<grin>).

Dennis