The Libertarian Enterprise
A FEATURE OF NetPlanetNews.com
Issue 469, May 25, 2008
This issue's Motto: "In China the people are replacing the government"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/
Previous issue is now http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle468-20080518.html

THE WEEKLY CARTOON
One Dollar Gas Bumper Sticker
http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/1289034
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tletoon/dollargas.jpg

EDITORIAL MATTERS

Our Publisher, Mr. L. Neil Smith, is in Denver or someplace at the
(a?) Libertarian Party Convention... poor thing. Ah well, some people
are interested in politics, and some people are not.

Speaking of cancer, I had a small bit of basal cell carcinoma cut
off my arm a couple weeks ago. No worries.

On the other hand, the kitchen sink has gotten completely stopped-up.
That kind of stuff drives me crazy.

But what do ya want for nothing? TLE is a free online emagazine which
is Reader Supported. Read it for free, or drop a bit of support on
us at

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

and/or by clicking on our various advertiser and affiliate links.
We're pleased either way. Thank-You to all our Supporters!

Ken Holder
Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for pre-order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from The Editor, James J Odle, A.X. Perez, Bride Of Acheron,
     Ann Morgan, Nevets St. Even, L. Neil Smith, Will Henderson,
     Don F Keene, Amazon.com, and Robert Jackman

2.  With Contempt
     An Open letter to Dianne Feinstein
     by Michael Piotrowski

3.  The Cloud of Dust Raised by the Sichuan Earthquake...
     has a silver lining.
     The Kaptain's Log
     by Kaptain Kanada, aka Manuel Miles

On the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/