At 08:16 PM 6/1/2008, you wrote:

Dennis Lee Wilson wrote:
> I have NEVER advocated "doing nothing".
>
> I find it appalling that you fail to learn from your own bad
> experiences. Good luck with your next stool pigeon.

Good luck when they stick a torch up your ass and light it.
Goat
_

Guys...Can we rein in the rampaging egos? The Powers that Be could
really care less about this group, libertarians in general or anything
else that's never going to be any realistic threat to their control
of the system. Not to mention, that fighting among ourselves is
rather pointless and counter productive.

                                                             Tu Ne Cede Malis