The Libertarian Enterprise
A FEATURE OF NetPlanetNews.com
Issue 471, June 8, 2008
This issue's Motto: "Party like it is 1773"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/
Previous issue is now http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle470-20080601.html

THE WEEKLY CARTOON
One Dollar Gas Bumper Sticker
http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/1289034
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tletoon/dollargas.jpg

EDITORIAL MATTERS

And... here we are. A bit late, but that's life.

Donations to this Reader Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

And/Or click on our advertisements and affiliate links.

Say, while I've got you here, if anyone has a laptop computer you're not
using, we shore could use it here at <i>TLE</i>. We're going to be doing
some traveling Real Soon Now for this and that (to see grandchildren, to
see aging parents, and so on), and a laptop would help keep <i>TLE</i>
"on the air" during the "away time". Email me.

And welcome to Issue Number 471!

Ken Holder
Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for pre-order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/?lkid=J14933426&pubid=K127148

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from A.X. Perez, L. Neil Smith, Robert Jackman, Paul Bonneau, and Rex May

2.  Of Course You Know, This Means War
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  Why I was a Libertarian
     by Bo Fredricsson

4.  Going Down, Party Time!
     by Jim Davidson

5.  Open Letter to California Congressman Howard L. Berman, (D-Calif)
     by Wayne Grantham

On the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/