That was pretty good Brandon. The problem of welfare, but not
limited to it, is complicated. Just as you said about the
minimum wage at the end, would also go a long ways towards
solving it as well, and regulation on us, while allowing goods and
service to cross the border mostly unregulated produced from other
countries, is probably the biggest problem with job creation (such
regulation on use, actually acts as a negative tariff, so it is just not
no tariffs as the "free" traders would have us believe, when they
advocate such). I'm not sure hiring them out or making them work is the
best answer, as it really only exasperates the problem, such that then
jobs in the private sector suffers as a result, and as well then, those
connected are usually the one who take advantage of it, and try to get
their particular gig institutionalized, such as private prisons, and
what has been said is the future of our society, the surveillance such.
Can you imagine a host of welfare recipients setting around cameras in
their homes (or some other location), and getting bonuses for every
infraction, which as well would multiply even more than they already
have (which is also just as much a make work or welfare work as anything
else, for enforcement, just as the welfare system is of those who
administer it already or most government jobs)?

Some states have already started such "work" programs too, and they are
pretty much of a joke too from my understanding.

All the problems we have for the most part, is one of institutionalized
dependency. The solution there for is to make people independent (the
vultures), but of course those who work for the system also don't
want to see such happen because than that threatens their gig,
and lets face it, probably one of the biggest voting blocks or
largest employers already is government or its dependent businesses
surrounding and attending of the beast.

One of the programs that they had set up in WV long ago,
was actually setting people up in business, by giving them
the capital goods to get started in a biz. I thought at the time it
was one of the best programs that the the state had thought of doing,
but there was a few supposed problems with it, that a very lot of people
would just take the capital goods and sell them off,
and be back to where they were before they were giving the goods.

I still think that it is a very workable idea, if properly implemented.
One of the things I would do is make it by law, that such capital goods
and services would have to be American made or drawn from, though
certainly this is just a start on the setup, it would be one of the main
"planks" I would insist on implementation.

There are of course lots of other ideas that others and I have to solve
the problems we face in this country by returning us to the principles
of independence that was our founding of its mission, but there is of
course no cohesive political will to implement such, even in already
established parties for the most part, as most have dogma that are
counter to implementing such policies for one reason or the other.

As such, is why I propose (and have been) a new political movement that
emulates or goes back to the roots of the founding of this country,
and that is the independent movement. Anybody who is interested in
assisting me in this endeavor and for discussing of, can join a new
group on my server called just Independence. Since during the elections
they call us third party people such anyways, it solves a two or more
fold problem with one stone, and it makes it very hard to marginalize us
since it hearkens back to our founding, and they have already stolen and
destroyed any other apt word for the idea, though education of what
these historic words really mean so that we can discuss what
the real concepts behind these words are, should be a part of taking
back our true history of independence of a free people.

Hopefully there will be a lot of different people from different mind
sets on the subject, so I will require some semblance of civility.

Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and in the subject line enter:
[subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED], to
subscribe to the independence list. Note: Do not include the braces, and
it goes on the subject line, not the body of the email. Also,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is not required if you want to use the addy that
you are sending the subscribe from. If you have any trouble, drop
me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will add you, or as the case may be
delete you, though that can be done by doing the same thing as
subscribing, by changing the word subscribe to unsubscribe.

If any feel the endeavor worth sharing, then please invite
others to join us.

Be well,
Goat