--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Boyd Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- On Sun, 6/29/08, Zack Bass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Interesting theory. Barr is accused of taking an anti-libertarian
> stance on Immigration, and your defense of him is to state that YOU
> TOO are anti-libertarian on this issue.
>
> To stop me, a U.S. Citizen, from inviting my foreign friends to come
> visit me, is definitely anti-libertarian. There is no way you can
> justify that. You can oppose Welfare for them, and libertarians will
> join you in that.
>
> So in other words you think it is OK for people to come into this
country for the express purpose of committing crimes such as rape,
murder and theft.

You are a FUCKING LIAR.  Illegal Aliens are not expressing such an
intention, and those Barr wants to bar from entry include BILLIONS of
people, not just someone who has expressed an intention to commit such
crimes.

My junior wife is BARRed from entry into the U.S., even though i
really really want here here.  Barr wants to make it even HARDER for
us to bring our friends and business associates and trading partners here.
And yes, that IS an accurate portrayal of the situation!  In almost
every case, those who come here illegally are going to screw someone
here or work for someone here who WANTS to employ them or screw them.

I WANT MY ALIEN AND I WANT HER NOW!