--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "goat!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wraith wrote:
>

> > Just by crossing an imaginary line on a map, they are committing a
crime
> > in some peoples alleged minds. Its *ALL* about power and control
Eric.

========================================================================\
========

> So if somebody crosses your imaginary property line to property you
own
> without your consent, exactly what is that called?
> Goat

Comparing national border lines to your property line is a really bad
analogy! Entering this country is NOT equivalent to entering your
property. I am in this country, but I am not on your property, and never
have been.

As for private property that is also on the national border, the problem
of "illegals" crossing the border and trespassing on private
lands would VANISH INSTANTLY if the armed guards and the gates were
removed from the "legal" border crossings at public roads and
people were allowed to freely cross in either direction.

It actually used to be that way--even during my lifetime!—and guess
what, there was no incentive to trespass on private lands. Ask the
"Minutemen" when the trespassing became a big problem and you
will find that it coincides with a "tightening" of the border at
the "legal" gates.

Anyone seeking real solutions, would be calling for open immigration and
removal of gates and guards.

Dennis