Ron Paul's League of NON-Voters

Ron Paul recognizes "principled non-voters" but had no suggestion for
HOW they can become vocal. Perhaps sending POSTCARDS to your Senator and
Representative and the Supreme Court declaring "I refuse to vote because
there is not an inflated dime's worth of difference between the two
parties." might be a way to become vocal.
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=483
<http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=483>

Ron Paul Statement to the National Press Club

[snip]

There is only one way that these issues can get the attention they
deserve: the silent majority must become the vocal majority.

This message can be sent to our leaders by not participating in the
Great Distraction—the quadrennial campaign and election of an
American President without a choice.

[snip]

Since a principled non-voter sends a message, we must count them and
recognize the message they are sending as well. The non-voters need to
hold their own "election" by starting a "League of
Non-voters" and explain their principled reasons for opting out of
this charade of the presidential elective process. They just might get a
bigger membership than anyone would guess.

-----------------------------

His suggestion regarding a "League" DID inspire me to create some "easy
to use" Postcards and Note Cards to get the League started.

Use "as-is" or FILL IN YOUR OWN REASONS and send a notice to each of the
Congress Critters of your choice. And don't forget the Supreme Court!!
They decided Election-2000 without any Constitutional authority to do
so.

Use First Class Note Cards (envelopes included) to keep the Government
Post Office from "accidentally losing" them.

Purchase is NOT necessary. The issue is not about selling stuff. Please
feel free to copy any of the images here and print them on your own
printer.

http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/5682690
<http://www.cafepress.com/artemiszuna/5682690>