--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Zack Bass wrote:
> > --- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Gary F. York"
> > <gfyork@> wrote:

> >> As I mentioned: predatory acts may, and should be, restrained.
> >>

> > Then I reckon the Organ Bank Option is out of the question.  Them
> > kiddies gonna die.
> >
> I don't believe I ever said anything that would rule out organ banks.
> (But yes, "step by step," I expect you plan to show me.)

Jane might be able to get the money she needs by selling one of her
livers, or all of her organs if she needs a LOT of money - and that
medical treatment for her poor chilluns is mighty expensive.  She
would feel just awful if she sold a Kidney and only had enough to cure
one kid - how does a mother decide?