The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 518, May 10, 2009
This issue's Motto: "Don't Tread On Me"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY CARTOON:
Citizen?
by Rex May
r...@mac.com
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

EDITORIAL MATTERS

One week follows another like the grains of sand through an our
glass. But what the heck is an our glass, anyway? I spend a lot
of time pondering things like that. I guess that makes me a deep
ponderer. Or something.

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is to click on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks!

We are still running our poll:

     Do you suspect, however reluctantly, that at least some of the
     mass-shootings over the past two or three decades were
     deliberately engineered to achieve a political goal?

     [] Yes
     [] No
     [] Don't know/Have no opinion

Please spread the word about it. Send 'em to ncc-1776.org to cast
their opinion upon the eWaters. So to speak.

Don't forget L. Neil Smith's novel _Ceres_ is being published on
the web, with a new chapter every Monday:
www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53)

Ken Holder
Editor
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Darian Worden, A.X. Perez, Wayne Grantham, Remote Ancestor
     Or Something, go-galt.org, Dennis Wilson, and The Editor

2.  That Every Arm Be Manned
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  Can the Media Ever Tell the Truth?
     by Sean Gangol

4.  An Anarchist's Declaration
     by Michael Gogulski

5.  Don't Tread On Freedom!
     by L. Neil Smith

6.  Atlantea The Beautiful No. 23
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/