The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 539, October 4, 2009
This issue's Motto: "The Age of Authority draws to a close"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY CARTOON:
You Lie!
Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

EDITORIAL MATTERS

Well, we're have our first night with the temp below freezing. I really
do hate cold weather. Yet it keeps on coming back, no matter how hard
I grumble. And that's a fact.

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is to click on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks! See also "On Buttons and Clicks by L. Neil Smith"
www.ncc-1776.org/tle2009/tle525-20090628-09.html

Don't forget L. Neil Smith's novel _Ceres_ is being published on
the web, with a new chapter every Monday:

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53)

Be sure and check-in at Neil's new blog-thing at "The Moratorium"

     http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

And his other blog-thing at

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

The graphical novel _Phoebus Krumm_ by L. Neil Smith, Scott Bieser
and the artist known as ~3~ is now appearing every Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday at:

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/pk

Such riches!

Ken Holder
Editor
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

THE VENUS BELT, by L. Neil Smith is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504420/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Rex May, A.X. Perez, Crazy Al, The Sam Adams Alliance, and
     Someone on the 'Net

2.  The Anatomy of Blue-State Fascism
     by Anthony Gregory

3.  Time for Another Another Reformation
     by L. Neil Smith

4.  Bubblicious
     by Ryan J. Swift

5.  Will Austin Become "Liberty Central" or "Little Washington?"
     by Russell D. Longcore

6.  Plagues, Cures and Choices
     by Michael Bradshaw

7.  Save Me From Brick Makers
     by A.X. Perez

8.  Secession And The Gold Standard
     by Russell D. Longcore

9.  'Bye Lucy
     by A.X. Perez

10. Are You an -ist?
     by L. Neil Smith

11. Atlantea The Beautiful No. 44
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/