----- "Boris Karpa" <microbal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the meanwhile, you can create - and people have tested - nuclear
> missiles with sufficient yield that a person can stand DIRECTLY
> UNDERNEATH the explosion which occurst at air combat heights, and the
> person below remains safe and healthy.

Show me a link about such tests.  As far as I recall, there have been no tests
of nuclear explosives above ground since about the time I was in kindergarten.

> Or, as I've demonstrated, unless the fight occurs at such conditions
> where you don't have meaningful collateral damage - in space, in the
> atmosphere, in the sea, and in uninhabited areas (deserts etc.)

You ain't demonstrated diddly squat.  (And aside from extra-lunar open space,
all of your targets will have collateral damage -- yes, people live in some of
those untracked wastelands of sand or water).

> Nowhere did Isay they need to be owned by the government. I'm quite
> sure that a private defense agency can (or will in the future) be able
> to raise enough money to have one or two.

Why would such an agency want one?  Such explosives can not be used in defense,
so it's a crap investment.

I don't say nobody can own private nuclear explosives.  They have proper
engineering uses.  If I hear of anybody threatening to explode one that will
harm sentient life, it's a self-defense issue.

Gospodin, I'm starting to think you have no more clue about the Zero Aggression
Principle than an agent of the IRS.  Bombs (whether conventional or nuclear)
are sloppy.  They kill uninvolved bystanders.  Bullets are specific.  They kill
only what you aim them at.  You can't use a bomb to defend yourself or others.
Bombs are tools of governments and other terrorists.
--
Ward Griffiths        wdg...@comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>

The Bible says (in Psalms 90:10) that "The days of our years are threescore
years and ten", yet Xtians frequently defy G-d's will and continue to preach
rather than commit suicide on their 70th birthday.  Yeah, the Psalm says you're
allowed to live to eighty, but you're going to suffer if you do that, so you
might as well just kill yourself.  Suicide is not a sin in the Old Testament,
and I can't find the spot in the New Testament that changes the status.  (This
blasphemy is an original from me [wdg3rd], the sort of thing I strive for).