The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 563, March 28, 2010
This issue's Motto: "The Joy of Stealing"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY CARTOONS

Obamanomics
by Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

Kenyan President
by Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

EDITORIAL MATTERS

A MESSAGE FROM THE PUBLISHER

_THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE_, my first "epic" novel, originally published in
1986, has just been re-released in beautiful trade paperback format,
with a really snazzy cover, by Phoenix Pick. The alternative history,
including Muslim control of Europe, is more timely than ever, as is
the never-ending struggle of individuals against power. Get it at
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504528/webleywebdesignk/
There's a Kindle edition available now, and other electronic versions
coming.

I'm also very happy to announce that there are audio editions of my
books in the works right now. These will be full-length, unabridged
readings performed by brilliant libertarian talk show host Brian
Wilson. We are still discussing formats and prices. The first audio
book will be _The Nagasaki Vector_. I can hardly wait to hear Brian
with a west Texas accent.

And now ...

     AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION
     OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

     No law shall be made, nor any ordinance, promulgation, statute,
     decree, or regulation, with respect to the provision and reception,
     by private individuals, of medicine, medical consultation, or
     medical care.

     Any public official, elected or appointed, who violates or evades
     any prohibition within the Constitution shall be removed from
     office, stripped of pay and benefits, and imprisoned for life at
     hard labor, without hope of clemency or parole.

Pass it on!

L. Neil Smith
Publisher and Senior Columnist
_The Libertarian Enterprise_

A PROCLAMATION

Be it known to all:

By my authority as a reasonably honest history teacher I do decree
and proclaim:

As per statements made by his own Vice President Mr. Joseph Biden:

The program pursued by Mr. Barack Hussein Obama as President of the
United States of America shall now and forever more be known as the
Big Fucking Deal. To avoid problems in Polite Company (harder and
harder to find every day) it may also be called the Big Flipping
Deal or even the Big Fracking Deal. Those who are wimps in their
use of vulgarity (in the US) may also refer to it as the Big
Frigging Deal.

May the sarcastic meaning of this apply to the ultimate outcome of
all his acts and the acts of others in his name harmful to liberty
and the "straight" meaning to those helpful.

A.X. Perez
perez180...@hotmail.com

THE EDITOR'S TURN

Our Publisher wants it know that he's got so much stuff going on right
now that it may take him a while to get to everything he's got planned.
But he _will_ get to it.

Be sure and check-in at Neil's blog at

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

And his other blog at "The Moratorium"

     http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

The graphical novel _Phoebus Krumm_ by L. Neil Smith, Scott Bieser
and the artist known as ~3~ is now appearing every Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday at: http://www.bigheadpress.com/pk

L. Neil Smith's complete novel Ceres is now on the web at
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is to click on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks! See also "On Buttons and Clicks by L. Neil Smith"
www.ncc-1776.org/tle2009/tle525-20090628-09.html

Ken Holder
Editor-in-Chief
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

THE VENUS BELT, by L. Neil Smith is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504420/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

0.  Classified Ads
     Three ads this week

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from L. Neil Smith, Tenth Amendment Center, A.X. Perez, Curt Howland,
     Neale Osborn, Stephen Carville, Ann Morgan, Andrew G Eggleston Sr.

2.  Tastes Like Chicken
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  Word Idolatry
     by Jim Davidson

4.  Health Care Legislation: The Future of Health Care in America
     by Russell D. Longcore

5.  A New Hope
     by Sean Gangol

6.  Dollar DVD's Part 2 -- The Critic's Pans
     Conspiracy Movie Reviews for the week of March 28, 2010
     by Roy L. Fox

7.  The Joy of Stealing
     by Rob Sandwell

8.  Atlantea The Beautiful No. 69
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/