--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, "Zack Bass" <zak...@...> wrote:

> --- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, wdg3rd@ wrote:
>
> > How many "Favorite wives" do you you have, Larry?
> > Most of us have only one favorite wife at a time
> > even when we're polygynous.
>
> My senior wife is my favorite at this time.
> But the junior wife is awfully good.

I spent 6 days last month completing the deflowering (slowly but painlessly) of
my Junior wife.  I mean 6 24-hour days, she was on me every time I opened my
eyes.
The last of the Philippines' 40-year-old virgins (actually 44).  The younger
generation are not saving it.  But not an "old maid" - she has been reading
romance novels for the last 30-some years and dying to try it out.  Ugly face,
but smokin' hot little body.
No, not a masturbatory hallucination at all.