From: "arthur pollock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Shut Down The Federal Reserve: Save America!

> Shut Down The Federal Reserve: Save America! (sign the petition)
>     Date: Sat Aug 5, 2006 6:36 am (PDT)
>
> Shut Down The Federal Reserve: Save America! (sign the petition)
> http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/AFTF_P_1/
>
> We, the undersigned, demand that the United States
> Congress immediately shut down the Federal Reserve
> System and restore money creation to Congress as
> mandated in the U. S. Constitution.
>
> We also demand, without equivocation, that the United
> States government, on behalf of the American people,
> protect American national sovereignty and stop its
> head-long rush into world government.
>
> For additional information about this cause, please
> visit: www.freedomtofascism.com.

Disclaimer: Information shared in the Stanley Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS