From: "Sandra Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LibertarianExchange@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [LibertarianExchange] Re: An article
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:35:45 -0700

The point is that you are assuming that you have the right to tell a
woman that she does not have the to her own body.  You have no idea how
many abortions have been done before during or after roe vs wade because
first, it is none of your business and second, no woman in her right
mind would trust any man with that information.  In the 40s, 50s, and
60s, there were easily millions of abortions done with herbs, coat
hangers and other methods and they were done in the privacy of ones home
or a motel room or in a foreign land.  Even after Roe v Wade, many women
did not tell their husbands about their abortions as it was none of
their business.  In the 80s I got fed up with the subject and decided to
find out for myself not now many were done or being done by why so many
were necessary (a question never asked by any man or any man of God)
You people would rather head for the legislature to handle this sticky
problem, well I went to the source.  I found out some shocking
discoveries.  I discovered that girls around the age of 10 through 15
were being sexually abused by their fathers, uncles, grandfathers,
mother's boyfriends, teachers and these little girls got into trouble.
The perpetrators all denied the actions and the mothers believed them.
This left the little girls no   other help but the abortion clinics and
that is where I met them.  I made this report to my Congresswoman and
she was so shocked she could not take it to the House.

Nobody would touch it.  But all want it legislated against.  Until you
cowards are ready to help stop the acts that bring on these unwanted
pregnancies, I suggest you sit down and shut the hell up.  Do you have
any idea how many nuns are involved?  How many abortions are done in the
bible belt?  How many are done in the area around the Capital in D.C.?
When you get your hands dirty in the allys where your own daughters go
when they get into trouble we can talk about pro life!

I suggest you spent some time in the emergency ward of any inner city
and listen to the stories of rape and beatings before you start
legislating your values.  You are no Libertarian Sir!

Sandy